NASOG members are provided with a range of resources relevant to practice and the profession. Some resources are accessible via member login only. If you are not a member, join online now. Trainees enjoy complimentary membership, and can also join online.
As a member of the NASOG, you receive access to exclusive offers from our partners. All of NASOG’s partnerships are derived to provide value to members as individuals personally, and professionally in practice. Our partnerships are unique and provide value to your and / or your practice. NASOG partners include:
Clinic to Cloud as a specialist platform is supporting over 4,500 Australian healthcare professionals in the management of their medical practice. Clinic to Cloud boasts specific Obstetricians and Gynaecologists features that are designed to help both Clinicians and their admin teams. Our platform includes but is not limited to:
- Integrated and advanced schedule and billing, Medicare, DVA, Eclipse and Private with audits and reporting
- Procedure management module that manages the workflow from fee estimate to post op.
- Advanced letter workflows that are designed to protect your time and your business.
- Post operation reporting through your desktop or your smart phone with the ability to add item numbers post operating
- Comprehensive obstetric module that covers LNMP to post-natal with the ability to create a birth record from your smart phone
- Smart phone access to your schedule, clinical records, etasks and much more
- Integrated lab results that flow onto your smart phone and include decision support
- Integrated multi-tray printing and scanning designed to protect your staff’s time
- A patient portal that increases engagement and reduces no-shows and increases your staff’s efficiency
The way we practice is changing. New models of practice are emerging. Consumer service expectations are high with the availability and accessibility of content in the information age. The economics of business, not just running a health business, are constantly under pressure for a variety of reasons.
The landscape has never been more competitive. To position your practice, you must stay relevant, exceed the expectations of your patients, be forward thinking and innovative. It is the business education
you need to do just that. Our partnership with The Private Practice provides NASOG members with unique benefits including substantially reduced course rates and complimentary course registration for up to two people. Whether you are a trainee, new fellow, or have an established practice, you will get value from these courses.
NASOG is proud to be a partner institution of ISUOG, which offers all trainee members two years reciprocal membership of ISUOG. The benefits include online education, online journal access, webinars, CME learning activities and platform access, fetal biometry calculators, lectures and learning modules, VISUOG access, and more. If you are a NASOG trainee, you gain automatic membership via this partnership.
YMCareers is the leader in association job boards. NASOG is proud to partner with YMCareers as the provider of the NASOG Career Centre. Search the career centre for all your O&G job needs, whether you are seeking a new role or your practice needs staff.